|The Notifications section of the Early Years Hive portal is used to alert services to significant updates regarding their portal account. |
It is also used by Pobal to communicate important programme and funding information directly to select services. These notifications often require an action that must be completed by the service.
As such, it is very important that you check the Early Years Hive regularly to keep up to date with your notifications.
To check your notifications:
1. Log into the early Years Hive portal.
2. Select the bell icon on the right-hand side of the Early Years Hive menu.
3. You are now on the Notifications page. To view a notification:
1. Expand the yellow arrow dropdown on the right-hand side of the notification in the list and select Open.
2. The notification will display in a pop-out screen. You can mark the notification as read, archive, or delete the notification here.