Monday, 05 February 2018 | Dublin 15
Part time Childminder required 3 days a week from Monday to Wednesday from June 2018 to look after 10 month old twins and a 3 year old girl after pre school at 12 pm.
Parkview Creche Ltd
Thursday, 01 February 2018 | Dublin 15
Toddler Room key carer
Part time post, 20 - 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday, Must have FETAC level 5 or above. " years working experience in a crèche setting with children under 3yrs. Ability to carry out curriculum planning, observations, have strong communication skills and fluent English a must. CONTACT ERICA: 085 761 5407 IMMEDIATE START
Tuesday, 30 January 2018 | Donabate
SNA for Preschool
SNA required for preschool service, 3 hours a day , 5 days per week. A Childcare qualification is essential as is experience of working with vulnerable children and families, an energetic and positive approach to the work and the ability to work as part of a small team.
Scope To Grow
Tuesday, 30 January 2018 | Castleknock
Full Time childcare & Preschool staff required for an immediate start. Childcare Staff must hold a minimum level 5 in childcare and Preschool Staff must hold a Fetac Level 6. Fluent English is essential and previous childcare experience desirable but not essential.
Any candidates will need to have two written references available at the time of interview.
Sunday, 28 January 2018 | Portmarnock
The Kilns Creche & Montessori
Thursday, 25 January 2018 | Portmarnock
Kilns Crèche is a family owned and operated crèche creating a home from home environment for toddlers' playschool & Montessori groups
• Observe and monitor children’s play activities with a sincere and genuine love to work with children
• Organise and participate in recreational activities
• A Knowledge of Siolta Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education & Aistear the Early Childhood Curriculum Framework.
• Assist in preparing food for children, serve meals & refreshments to children & regulate rest periods.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience
• Fluency of the English language
• Be able to multi-task efficiently
• Be able to work as part of a team with good team spirit
• Minimum Fetac level 6
• Garda Vetted
• First Aid (an advantage)
• Please forward your CV and References to email@example.com
Thursday, 25 January 2018 | Tyrrelstown Community Centre
Invitation to Tender for Provison of Childcare Ser
Tyrrelstown Community Centre, was built in 2011 as part of the Fingal’s school’s model. This modern purpose built facility opened in 2012. Tyrrelstown Community Centre offers a wide range of activities and facilities available for use to the local community and surrounding areas. To enhance the services that is currently provided at Tyrrelstown Community Centre, we wish to renew the provision of a Childcare Service. To this end, we invite applications from interested parties, as outlined below: -
• Interested parties to submit their expression of interest in writing to the:
Tyrrelstown Community Centre
• Expressions of interest must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, 2nd February 2018. On receipt of an expression of interested, the interested parties will be contacted and the tender documentation will be provided for completion and subsequent submission as outlined below.
• Site visits to view the Childcare Room/Facility will take place from the 12th to 14th February, 2018. The site visits must be booked in advance by contacting the Centre Manager on 01-827 4046.
• Completed tender documentation together with a proposal for the provision of these services must be sent, in hard copy, to the Centre Manager (at the address above) by 4pm on Friday 23rd February, 2018.
Wednesday, 24 January 2018 | Malahide
Full time childminder
Hi there I am looking for a long term childminder for our children. We have a little girl who is 4 and a little boy who is 2. We are looking for someone 5 days a week from 8am - 5.30pm either in our home or their home. We live in Malahide. We would need our little girl dropped and collected from Monetessori in the afternoon. A full clean drivers license is necessary as is previous experience. Please let us know if you are interested. The position can be immediate or from June.
Tuesday, 23 January 2018 | Donabate, Co. Dublin
Early Years Practitioner
We are currently recruiting for our centre in Donabate. Must have minimum fetac level 5 in childcare and 1 years experience in a crèche setting
Oaklands House Creche and Montessoir
Friday, 19 January 2018 | Swords, Co. Dublin
Childcare Assistant - Floater
Oakland's House, Creche & Montessori, Swords are currently seeking a floater for our service.
This position is part time with the hours of work 12-6pm.
• Assistance across all rooms within the setting.
• To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality in a holistic setting for children from Oaklands Creche and Montessori School
• Day to day responsibility for children attending the creche ( feeding, nappy changing, implementing indoor and outdoor play activities and engaging in play)
• Filling in records (cleaning records / observations / daily child records etc)
• Cleaning duties
• Liaising with parents and the manager
An Ideal Candidate:
• Must have a relevant childcare qualification ( FETAC/QQI Level 5 or 6 )
• 2 years experience in childcare is preferable but not essential.
• Fluent English essential
• Team player, flexible.
• Excellent interaction skills between staff and Children.
• FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Occupational First Aid.
• Complete Garda Vetting from Ireland and abroad if applicable.
• Full clean Irish Drivers Licence is preferred but not essential.