Updated documents added to the Guidance for Reopening webpage on the First 5 website
Please note that the following additional and updated documents have been added to the Guidance for Reopening webpage on the First 5 website this afternoon.
- Updated FAQs for Providers, Practitioners and Parents
- Updated HR FAQs from ECI
- Guidance on Eligibility for Childcare
- Adapting Environments for Practice document
- Link to Webinar “ The Key Person Approach, Supporting Relationships in the Early Years Setting during Covid-19” from Barnardos
- Supporting Children’s Emotional Wellbeing in the Transition to ELC – Barnardos
- Resources in relation to Childminding
As always, your local CCCs will be available to offer support. Please do not hesitate to contact them if you require assistance with interpreting or applying any of the guidance provided.
Early Years Division.
TO OPEN THE ABOVE LINK YOU NEED TO BE SIGNED ONTO PIP